Many young couples impatient in waiting the arrival of the routine affection day fell on February 14.However, it is another matter with the cute artist Ririn Dwi Ariyanti. The player of the RING film (RCTI) admitted to not celebrating Valentine with her sweetheart. "I usually just give to each other a flower as a love expression," she said. "But, I never celebrate it specially."

When she was with Benny, she also never celebrate Valentine. But they always spend everytime
of their period to express their love to each other. "I think it is better if we love each other every day, not just at a valentine." she said.

According to her, Valentine is not a special day. Fortunatelly, her boyfriend also thought the same. He also thought that valetine was not important enough to celebrate.

"I am not romanticist. But sometime my boyfriend made situation romantic. He understood that valentine was just the same day with other days. Not very important." She explained.